Coleman Evanston Tent 8 Person, Screened
Click to enlarge image(s)
Enjoy the fresh air without the bugs when you go camping in you're Coleman® Evanston™ Screened 8 Person Tent. It's designed for simple setup and easy carrying, perfect for car campers and long trips. The tent even has a screened porch where you can sleep on warm, dry nights. If it rains, the tent is designed to hold up to the weather. Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec™ System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. Inside, the 15 ft. x 12 ft. (4.57 m x 3.66 m) floor is large enough to fit two queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
- Exclusive WeatherTec™ System Keeps you dry Guaranteed™
- Screened porch to enjoy the outdoors without bugs
- Rainfly windows awnings, protection from rain and sun
- Rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- WeatherTec™ System— patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy, 15-minute setup
- 15' x 12' fits eight people or two queen airbeds
- 6' height, room to stand and move
Estimated ship time: Ships out in 2-5 business days
Ship method: UPS
Will ship to: United States- Free
Please leave a review on this tent after you have had experience
with it to help other campers decide on purchase.
Our Place in the Woods thanks you in advanced.
Let's Go Camping!