The Cascade is a popular internal choice in the ALPS Mountaineering line. Different from the other internals offered, the Cascade has a large zippered pockets on each side of the pack, making it convenient to get to certain items quickly, while you're out on the hiking trail. In addition to the large outside pockets, the Cascade has lower side bottle pockets and #10 zippers on the lower door offering easy access to your sleeping bag or other gear below the internal horizontal divider. Don't worry about buying a fanny pack for those quick hikes away from camp either because the top pocket converts to a fanny pack. When you're ready for your trip and your pack is full, but you still have a few things to take. The top of the Cascade extends with a spindrift collar, so you can "over pack." The top pocket adjusts up and down to keep it in the correct position and included is an "Over the Top" compression strap to stabilize your extra gear. There's also an included rain cover, stored in the bottom of the pack, so you're pack is ready for all kinds of weather. Once you try the Cascade, you won't settle for anything less.
- Tubular Lightweight Frame
- Top Pocket Converts to a Fanny Pack
- Rain Cover Included
- Improved Adjustable Suspension
- Top Loading - Extendable Top Lid
- Spindrift Collar with Draw Cord
- "Over the Top" Compression Strap
- Rescue Whistle Buckle on Sternum Strap
- Hydration Pocket & Port
- Zippered Side Pockets
- Lower Side Bottle Pockets
- Front Access to Main Pocket
- Lash Points on Front of Pack
- Lower Door - #10 Zipper
- Internal Horizontal Divider
- Small and XL Waist belt Options Available
- Torso Range - 18" to 22"
- Color: Blue
- Fabric: Polyester Ripstop
- Capacity: 5200 cu. in. / 85 L
- Weight: 5 lb. 4 oz.
Estimated ship time: Ships out in 2-5 business days
Ship method: UPS
Will ship to: United States - Free
Please leave a review on this backpack after you have had experience
with it to help other campers decide on purchase.
Our Place in the Woods thanks you in advanced.
Let's Go Camping!